In an effort to get Pike drunk, I give you the shaman gear drinking game for hunters. All references to mail may be changed to leather if the item is below level 40.
1:30 – 4:00
For optimum drunkidity, use WoWhead instead of actually playing WoW:
- Take a drink if a mail piece with neither Agi or AP is a quest reward.
- Take a second if it’s blue.
- Take an extra if the quest was a chain of more than 3.
- Take a sip if it has CR or HR.
- Chug if the quest was a chain of more than 5.
- Take an extra drink if a shaman wouldn’t even want it.
- Toast to the Devs if in addition to the shaman mail piece there is a hunter mail piece. Drink as much or as little as you want.
- Give the one finger salute (or 2 if you’re in England) to the devs and take a drink if a quest has no reward for either hunters or shaman.
- Pour your drink down the drain in protest if there is a questline with blue rewards, but no items for either hunters or shaman.
- Take a drink and /yell something incoherent whenever you see a hunter wearing a shaman item.
- Chug if a BoE “of the Elder,” “of the Invoker,” or “of the Soldier” drops from a random mob.
- Refill and chug if it’s a blue.
- Take a drink and spit it out whenever you see mail armor and it has spirit.
- Take a drink if a piece of shaman gear drops in an instance.
- If it’s blue take another drink, if it’s epic take 2 more.
- If there’s actually a shaman in your group, raise a glass to him and take another drink.
- Take a drink, hit enter, roll your face on the keyboard, and then hit enter again if the shaman passes and the item is disenchanted.