Changes that matter to hunters. Let me know if I missed anything.
- Pets are now affected by Paladin greater blessings.
- Cyclone: Paladin Auras, Trueshot Aura, and Aspect of the Pack will now be automatically reactivated when Cyclone wears off of a victim who had one of the abilities active.
- Aspect of the Cheetah: This ability will now cause Hunters to become dazed when struck while sitting.
- Aspect of the Pack: This ability will now cause party members to become dazed when struck while sitting.
- Aspect of the Viper: This ability has received a slight redesign. The amount of mana regained will increase as the Hunter’s percentage of mana remaining decreases. At about 60% mana, it is equivalent to the previous version of Aspect of the Viper. Below that margin, it is better (up to twice as much mana as the old version); while above that margin, it will be less effective. The mana regained never drops below 10% of intellect every 5 sec. or goes above 50% of intellect every 5 sec.
- Freezing Trap and Scare Beast duration against PvP targets has been reduced to 10 seconds.
- Hunter’s Mark: The duration remaining graphic will now display properly for Hunter’s Mark after it has been refreshed on a target, and will properly consume mana when recasting it to refresh its duration.
- Kill Command will not charge the hunter mana if their pet is on passive.
- Kill Command no longer affects the Hunter’s current target.
- Misdirection: Items used while Misdirection is active will now consume a charge correctly.
- Steady Shot: The tooltip stating the percentage of Attack Power gained by Steady Shot was inaccurate and has been corrected. The damage remains unchanged.
- Volley: This spell is now affected by area damage caps. Its bonus damage coefficients have also been increased. It also correctly consumes charges of Misdirection.
- Hunter Pets
- Raptors can now learn Dash.
- Formula: Enchant Weapon – Greater Agility: This enchanting recipe is now available from the Violet Eye vendor.
- Leggings of Beast Mastery: The stamina and armor granted by this item for your pet have been increased.
- Rift Stalker Armor: The pet healing set bonus now heals for a percentage of damage dealt by the Hunter
- Trappings of the Unseen Path Set: The buff on your pet from this set bonus will no longer appear to be constantly running out and refreshing.